Need to create a new email address at your domain? Follow these steps to create it.
- Start by logging into the client area on StormWeb.
- Under your hosting plan, click on the E-mail Accounts link.
- If you have more than one domain under your hosting plan, you can change which domain you're working with under the pulldown menu at the top right.
- Click on the Create Account button in the top right corner.
- Enter a username (which will become the first part of the email address before the @ symbol).
- Enter a password for the account or click the dice icon to generate a random password.
- Check the Max button beside Email Quota to allow the email account to use up to your hosting plan's storage limit.
- Click on the Create Account button